2d Div Reg 672-3|
(c) Medical support personnel assigned or attached
to a unit(s) performing missions so listed above
(d) Road construction/repair.
(e) Facilities construction/repair.
(3) Is credited with causing or directly assisting in
the neutralization of enemy agents.
(4) Is wounded in actual contact with enemy agents.
b. Not more than one mission credit will be awared during
one 24-hour period of duty.
a. Unit commanders will submit lists of eligible personnel
through appropriate command channels to approving authorities.
The following will be provided:
(1) Name, rank, SSN, and unit of each nominee.
(2) Dates on which the missions were performed.
(3) Statement by the unit commander that the nominee
submitted is qualified to receive the Imjin Scout Certificate.
(4) Specific criteria and category of mission, (from
paragraph 3a) which qualifies each nominee for the award.
b. Certificates (Appendix) will be prepared by the
responsible unit commander and forwarded to the Approving
Authority for authentication.
c. Upon approval, certificates will be forwarded to the
responsible unit commander for presentation.
d. Cerificates will be presented by the responsible unit
commander or his designated representative in appropriate
ceremonies as soon as practicable after the award has been approved.
5. APPROVING AUTHORITY. Approving authority for award of the
Imjin Scout Certificate is delegated only to the Commander, 3d